For Admission examination, the applicant must submit/comply the following requirements
1. Certified Photocopy of High School Card of Last Grading Period (for Freshmen)
Certified Photocopy of Transcript of Records (for transferees)
2. Certified Photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
3. 1 piece 1X1 Latest Colored Picture
4. P300.00 Admission Test Fee
A General Weighted Average of 85% is required for BSAeE (Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering) and BSAT (Bachelor of Science in Air Transportation) applicants; and without any grade requirement for all other courses.
For transferees, A Weighted Average of 80% or above in the latest semester they have attended is required.
FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
To be eligible for admission to the master's degree program, the applicant must possess at least a Bachelor's degree. Application must be submitted to the Graduate School togeter with the following documents:
1. Accomplished Application Form;
2. Certified Photocopy of Official Transcript of Record and Diploma;
3. Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials;
4. 2 pcs. passport-size photos with name tag;
5. Application letter describing one's motivation for pursuing graduate study and his/her view of self-directed learning as a method of instruction, and a description of one's research interest;
6. Letter recommendation from former professors, supervisors or employers. This must be sent to the Graduate School by separate mail or handcarried by the applicant or representative in a sealed envelope;
7. Interview with the Dean, IGS (schedule will be one (1) day after completing all requirements; and
8. A non-refundable application fee of Php 500.00.
Direct cash payment at PhilSCA Cashier's Office
Cash Payment via Landbank of the Philippines (Account Name: PhilSCA; Account Number: 3562 2220-13; Code: 1; Charge: Php 50.00) 2 copies of Deposit Slip must be presented at the Cashier's Office for posting of payment.
The institute of graduate School reserves the right to require additional information or documents from an applicant when deemed necessary. All application materials become part of the permanent records of PhilSCA and will not be returned to applicant.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE:
Dean, Institute of Graduate Studies
Philippine State College of Aeronautics
2nd Floor, Building A, Piccio garden, Villamor, Pasay City